Music Academy and Rock School
Elgin County's Largest Music School!
519 633 7222
519 633 7222
Thank you for visiting Elgin County's #1 Music School!
WHY STUDIO ARTS IS THE RIGHT MUSIC SCHOOL
FOR YOUR FAMILY!
1) MUSIC PROGRAMS FOR ALL AGES
Music Lessons in St Thomas, Ontario are offered to people of every age! Sing & Play (0 - 4 yrs) - Music Individual Instruction (5 & up), Group Lessons (4 & up), Bands for kids, teens, adults, seniors & special populations.
2) MUSIC LESSONS IN ST. THOMAS & LONDON ON MANY POPULAR INSTRUMENTS
Music Lessons are offered for guitar (acoustic, electric, classical, bass), piano & keyboard, singing, violin and cello, ukulele, drums, & accordion
3) GROUP LESSONS
This music program focuses on teamwork, fun, and opportunities! All rock school participants have opportunities to learn and explore on multiple instruments. These group sessions are an incredible way to develop confidence and self-esteem! Beginner musicians learn 'they can play instruments', and advanced players network with other advanced players. Violin students have the opportunities to participate in duets, quartets or ensembles.
4) WIDE RANGE OF TIMES TO SCHEDULE LESSONS
Studio Arts offers music lessons in St Thomas on weekdays from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m., and Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
5) FUN, PROGRESSIVE STAFF! OStudio Arts has more than qualified with music instructors with backgrounds in music education, child education and/or professional performance. Our music teaching have a passion for music and fun, and they all have tremendous people skills. The Studio Arts Office staff is friendly, professional, and ready to serve you!
6) GREAT ATMOSPHERE - Music Rooms & Lobby Area
A waiting area with comfortable seating & WIFI. Cool Murals, New Technology & every room is fully equipped with professional equipment! NEW... KID ZONE! A play area for kids to wait! You really have to see our space to experience the WOW effect!
7) OPPORTUNITIES TO PERFORM
Studio Arts provides opportunities for our students to share their talents. Performance opportunities are encouraged but not required.
8) NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS OR COMMITMENTS
Our commitment term is only one month! There are no long term commitments.
9) ROLLING REGISTRATION - START ANYTIME!
Today is a great day to start taking music lessons! When a new student joins studio arts, we find the availability that best fits their family, and match them to the best available instructor.
10) CONVENIENT MUSIC RETAIL OUTLET
We carry instruments and accessories for all of our students.
11) WE ARE LOCATED CLOSE TO YOU!
We are less than 10 minutes from anywhere within the city limits of St. Thomas.
We are ONLY 15 minutes from London and Port Stanley, Ontario
12) PHOTO DAYS
Studio Arts has set up a photo shoot area. Special days are set aside when professional photos will be taken to available to families
Studio Arts Academy & Rock School if FILLED with positive energy! Participants are learning, performing, recording and making videos... and Parents visit and make friends. There is lots of smiles & laughing. As the song says... It's always a good time!!!
For information regarding St Thomas Music Lessons for Guitar, Singing, Piano, Drums, Violin, Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone or Ukulele, please contact us